cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will PenFed do a HP for checkin account. Already have savings with them since 3 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will PenFed do a HP for checkin account. Already have savings with them since 3 months

I wanted to open a checkin account with penfed that will be used regularly. I have joined and opened a Savings account with them few months ago for which they did a HP. Will they do another HP now if i wish to open a checkin account with them, it will be only a checkin account without the CLOC(Checking line of credit).

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Will PenFed do a HP for checkin account. Already have savings with them since 3 months

No, the HP actually was for membership not for your savings, once you're a member you can open more banking accounts without HPs, additional HPs only if you apply for credit. You are aware the checking account has a $5 monthly fee unless you have daily balance or direct deposit of $500 or more?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.