cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay savings/checking done! Next is their CC soon!

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Yay savings/checking done! Next is their CC soon!

Decided to check out what my work offers for perks.  Lots of em, but one I could actually use!

Police and Fire Federal Credit Union.  They seem to have great rates and offers.  

Their checking and savings accounts are much better than what I currently have.  (the CU has almost no fees for anything or minimum requirements, my bank has a million minimum requirements or fees)

I just have to wait for some inquiries to drop off  and I can go for their credit card mid next year Smiley Happy  (I am sure I could get it earlier, but gotta wait to get a home first)

It looks like a pretty good one.  Better than most of what I have now!  I just want the 9.5 apr, so gotta wait for my credit to clear up a bit.

Hope this is the right area Smiley Tongue  I know its not a credit card, but its working towards one!

(also hoping building a relationship with them makes them an "option" when we look for a house, we still have no idea how we are going about that yet, but options are nice)

Thanks for readin Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Yay savings/checking done! Next is their CC soon!

Good luck!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 3
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Yay savings/checking done! Next is their CC soon!

Sounds good! Keep us posted!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.