Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chexsystems early removal?

tag
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

chexsystems early removal?

I think I tumbled across a post regarding this in the past...

I have a BoA account set to fall off in January of 2020 for a measley 389 (unpaid)...

But since I am having issues with the online bank Aspiration, I am looking for options at other banks that have physical branches ASAP.

Has anyone heard of a chexsystems early removal? I assume its similar to TU EE.

I am only 8 mo out from having this drop off.

It is unpaid however so not sure if that would effect it (if its even a thing)

Thanks everyone! always such a great help.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chexsystems early removal?

First question why does it have to be brick and morter?  Our biz banks with a bank who has the closest office to us 100 miles away.  They have a great very strong on line platform. Our personal accounts are with Navy Federal who i adore.

Many smaller community banks and smaller credit unions have "2nd chance accounts."   You just need to ask.   

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA ClearChoice tends to approve people with Chex issues. 

https://www.bbvacompass.com/checking-accounts/free-checking.html

Message 3 of 5
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

I only mention a physical location because the customer service was completely unreachable during my time of needing to speak with them. It would have been nice to go and see a human.
I tried Bbva. But they wouldn’t cash my paycheck because I am had one NSF from a .01 verification fee from square when I was trying to transfer money INTO the Bbva account. They hit me with a fee and a refusal to cash my check so I’m done with those guys.
I’m just going to pay my amounts in Chexsystems and be done with it.
RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 4 of 5
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America just opened me two checking accounts and a savings...

i owe them almost 400 dollars from a checking that closed and set to fall off 1/20 and I Still have US bank in chexsystems for 860 set to fall off 12/20.

Lets see if it stays open!

RE-BUILD 2.0
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.