cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personal VIRTUAL card that can be funded with ACH?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

personal VIRTUAL card that can be funded with ACH?

Hi,

Would someone be so kind to please tell me where could I apply for personal VIRTUAL prepaid or debit card that can be then funded via ACH from my personal bank account?

By ''virtual'' I mean that the card is subject to be emailed and not mailed. So far wherever I look at, they all offer only physical cards. I found extremely few virtual card providers, those are but not limited to:

Privacy dot com

Abine dot com

Blur

EpayService

Skrill (I contacted them because the info is given on their website that they offer one but they don't: multiple representatives confirmed the same)

Divvy

Veritas Card

Icard

However, the main problem is that they offer by far too low maximum funding limit AND/OR maximum online purchase/deposit limit. E.g. privacy dot com provider limits users to 250 usd per 7 days. Unbelivable. Less common problem is that the virtual card cannot be funded with ACH.

Where could I get virtual card with sufficient max limits (both funding and usage) that supports ACH funding? All I am seeing are just physical cards.

Your answer would be highly appreciated.

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.