cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pledge loans with anyone exept navy federal

Quame15
Contributor

pledge loans with anyone exept navy federal

hey i was just wondering if im starting my credit off and i dont have any inquires i want to do pledge loan but i am not eligible to get in navy federal i want to get a loan that secures the money i put in it and then frees as i pay on it not at the end of paying it off... so the question i guess would be what a credit union that i can get that isnt regionally blocked...or easy to qualify by donating or joining a foundation. that also does loans like the pledge loan?

if i out 15,000 into an account today and in 2 weeks i pay 13000 the 13000 unfreezes in my account and i can withdraw or do whatever else is neccessary with the money?

1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: pledge loans with anyone exept navy federal

@Quame15 wrote:

hey i was just wondering if im starting my credit off and i dont have any inquires i want to do pledge loan but i am not eligible to get in navy federal i want to get a loan that secures the money i put in it and then frees as i pay on it not at the end of paying it off... so the question i guess would be what a credit union that i can get that isnt regionally blocked...or easy to qualify by donating or joining a foundation. that also does loans like the pledge loan?

if i out 15,000 into an account today and in 2 weeks i pay 13000 the 13000 unfreezes in my account and i can withdraw or do whatever else is neccessary with the money?

I believe PenFed's share secured loan works that way. But I have no personal experience with it.

Total revolving limits 689000 (587000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 718 TU 721 EX 698

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.