Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prosper

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: prosper

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you very much. I'm using Lending Tree so I though they were emailing me because of that. Now I noticed the email comes from Light Stream Financial and yes very clever, it looked pretty legit until he asked for the giftcard. Hopefully is not too late as I gave him some of my info over the phone..😓..thank you again..

Yes as mentioned above that is a scam. I hope and pray you didn't give them personal/banking  info??

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did..😖..the good thing was when he tried to do the online deposit my bank did not let him do it because I've never done an online deposit before so it takes a few days for the service to be available for me to use..I think I'm calling my bank to let them know what is happening..😓
Message 12 of 14
FlaDude
Established Contributor

If you gave SSN and/or birthdate, you could easily become a victim of identity theft. There are others here that know much more than I do about that, but at the very least I'd freeze my credit report with all three major credit bureaus if you gave out that kind of info. 

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your advice..I'll keep that in mind..Do you guys know of any loan that I can be approved for?..my credit score is around 650 per Credit Karma but applied to avant and did not get approved..need the loan for medical purposes..
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.