EQ 536 up to 544 doing flips
EX 594 down to 588 go figure

Seems like I am STUCK!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: 0 progress this month

I'm so sorry you are down in the dumps. My EQ score has been the same for the last several weeks after I've been working so hard and that is the one I really need to come up.

On a positive note at least one of your scores came up. We all want our scores to go up fast (including me) but realistically it took some time for them to go down so it would make sense that it will take some to go back up. But look on the bright side, at least you found this wonderful forum and now know everything you need to know about getting awesome scores!
Message 2 of 4
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I have been at this since Jan and have gotten 3 CA's off and a few other things.
I just don't know what to do with these OC's they are stuck like GLUE!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My advice is just keep on keeping on. Your progress may stagnate at times, but in the long run, FICO will regress you to the mean--which is considerably higher than where you are now.

One key aspect of credit recovery is to keep on doing the right things, even in the absence of immediate results. Frustrating as that can be.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.