Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 ca left to go but, other things to deal with 1x1

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

1 ca left to go but, other things to deal with 1x1

OK Asset got deleted last night which leaves me with Arrow and I am going through the same thing with them that I went through with Asset, so I am going to persue Arrow the same way I did Asset, file complaints. Done with that.

Now, I have 9 negative accounts left to deal with. Instead of going after multiples at a time, I am going to do 1x1.

There is one that I know for a fact that I can't do anything about and that is a repo from GMAC where I was a cosginer and the other person let it go in 06. They still have the account, it is still within SOL so I am LEAVING IT ALONE for now.

Other then that I have
2 Cap one accts that are CO, I know they won't work wth me and will drop in 09 (has balances)
Applied Bank CO  DOFD 4/03 (has balances)
1st Premier CO DOFD 7/03 (0 balances)
2 Households both CO with DOFD on both 8/03 (0 balances) transered/sold/paid ( on another report it shows paid after CO with a DOLA not a DOFD for both accounts).

Open accounts:
2 HSBC's opened 11/06, PIF every month, and never late.

Closed accounts: Auto loan paid off, never late
Sears, was a CO now shows as PAA with lates in 03

What do I attack first?

Cap 1 will drop in 09, I am debating on dealing with them CO amts = 2050 and Past due amts = 4350
BUT like the trash that they are, they are reporting CO EVERY month and it is KILLING me!
I would be willing to pay the CO amts TODAY, but not the PD amts.
If I do work with them, what should I ask for? Well, or shoud I ask what do they offer does nayone know?
I know they won't do a PFD, but I don't want to to so paid after CO and a new DOLA ( I don't need them for another 7 yrs on my reports I want them GONE!)

Advice anyone? Please.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 ca left to go but, other things to deal with 1x1

I have given up with First Premier...they will deny everything...some people have been having success with HSBC...with them removing lates...causing TLs to go positive...I have recently sent out 4 to them...there is a post with the 4 addresses they used...they don't know which one worked...so send one to all four....just search HSBC GW...I think others have been having success with Capital One...I think they are easing up...DW sent a PAA with lates Sears aaccount a GW...they accepted it...and removed them...kinda fast...her's the address

SEARS
PO BOX
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57117
Message 2 of 3
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: 1 ca left to go but, other things to deal with 1x1

SLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !
 Crap one lightening up? I couldn't be that lucky.

1st premier sent me a "WE WANT YOU BACK" letter offereing a pre approved card with 9.9 % for life today, I just shredded it and put it in the reply envie, sealed and will mail it back to them monday. They must think I am an idiot.  

They can offer all kinds of crap but can't help with hard times way back when, LOL they can BITE ME!

Thanks TOOTS!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.