cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

120 Day Late Removed

tag
Chris714

120 Day Late Removed

I was curious to know what type of score increase I would see having two 120+ day lates removed. Those are the only derogs on my report.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 120 Day Late Removed

Impossible to even geuss.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya there's no way to answer this. It's also calculated on how old it is. Older the negative, the less impact on your score.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris714 wrote:
I was curious to know what type of score increase I would see having two 120+ day lates removed. Those are the only derogs on my report.

If you provide me with as much profile data as possible I'll give you my best guest.  What I'd need is the age of the 120 day lates, how many total accounts you have on your credit reports (open and closed), description of your credit mix (credit cards, installment loans, etc), AAoA, AoOA, total credit balances and total limits which divided will give you aggregate utilization, how many inquiries you have on your reports, how long ago you applied for credit/opened an account... and how long before that, what your current credit scores are (and what source are you getting those scores from).  With that information provided I'll try to give you an approximate range you could expect to increase by assuming the removal of the pair of 120's.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.