Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

120 days late BADDIES REMOVAL HELP... student loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 120 days late BADDIES REMOVAL HELP... student loans

@cartwrna wrote:
After just reviewing your uploads, I also would advise you to try a dispute due to the inaccurate reporting of the account. Looking at the historical pay history I see that the lates are all out of whack. One month it says ok then the next 120 days late and the next 60 days late. They very well may be deleted if Sallie Mae is unable to verify the accuracy of the reporting. <Due to the time that has lapsed since they were consolidated it is very likely that Sallie Mae no longer has the information on file.> I really hope that this statement is true. What makes you think that her file from 2008-2009 wouldn't be on a computer somewhere? It isn't all that long ago. In any case, I hope you're right for her sake and mine.  Thanks! Please keep us updated on your journey!!

Message 21 of 27
hazeboo
Established Member

So after the updates looks like I had  38 pts. bumped up.  MyFico TU score went from 673 to now 711. Yay finally reached the 700 club. lol! Cat Very Happy 

Message 22 of 27
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 23 of 27
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I figured a dispute would get the job done, I glad it went good for you Smiley Happy What are you plans next?
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 24 of 27
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

Never mind.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 25 of 27
hazeboo
Established Member

My plans next is to update my other CR with the other bureaus also.  Im trying to build payment history with Barclaycard as they are my first credit card that I recently app for and was approved for.  I eventually want to get 1 more CC and garden? I have no plans of purchasing a house anytime soon as I feel I need to be more financially stable.  

Message 26 of 27
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.