Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Premier Credit Card Collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1st Premier Credit Card Collection

I had a 1st Premier CC back in '04. Went into collections and paid it off in 2006 directly to 1st Premier. Received the paid in full letter which also said they would remove it from my credit report via fax. A year went by and I never bothered to check back on my credit file. Once I did I found the listing still on my credit report. I’ve disputed this listing multiple times with no success because I could never find the letter from them. Called and they “had no record” of their letter and wouldn’t budge on removing the listing. At last, I have the letter in hand and plan dispute this again, this time with valid proof. No big question here, just wanted to list my rant of “Thank God” for saving documents. Even know it took me 4 years to find it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1st Premier Credit Card Collection

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a 1st Premier CC back in '04. Went into collections and paid it off in 2006 directly to 1st Premier. Received the paid in full letter which also said they would remove it from my credit report via fax. A year went by and I never bothered to check back on my credit file. Once I did I found the listing still on my credit report. I’ve disputed this listing multiple times with no success because I could never find the letter from them. Called and they “had no record” of their letter and wouldn’t budge on removing the listing. At last, I have the letter in hand and plan dispute this again, this time with valid proof. No big question here, just wanted to list my rant of “Thank God” for saving documents. Even know it took me 4 years to find it.

I'm glad you found it. Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have dispuited this with the CRA's and am on the phone with First Premier right this moment and they are saying the will not delete this account from my reports. Even though they have the letter right in front of them. Its their letter stating they would delete the account from all reports.

They wont budge. What else can I do?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe send a copy of it to them certified mail?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have fun!  Premier ban k is notoriously bad about record keeping and updating in my experience.  I had to deal with them for selling a settled in full card account twice to 2 different collection agencies.  Just keep your documentation, and forward it to Premier Bank and any goons they may send after you until someone wises up enough to clear it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.