Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 More deletes!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 More deletes!

I just got news from Credit Collections they are going to delete my two paid collection accounts. I sent them a GW letter. To date my deletes include... 1) Discover Card 2) M&I Bank 3) Credit Collections 4) Credit Collections. Scores are Trans: 577 Experian: 535 Equifax: 541 The accounts are marked 2003 and 2004. I hope I get a score increase!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 More deletes!

Who is deleting the OC or the CA?       If the OC you should see a good increase

If a CA deletes & the OC does not.....not as much increase.

I had an OC fall off after 7 years and received an increase of 50-60 points    But everyone is different!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit collections is deleting the accounts from all 3 Credit agencies.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shooting for 600 in the next two month or sooner Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

who is this ca?  can you tell me if they are in west virginia?  I am trying to get some deletes as well.  Thanks a lot!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you GW Discover themselves?  If so, what address did you use?  How many letters did you send before they agreed to delete?  I am trying to GW them right now.  Any information is helpful.  Thanks.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

love, she said the CA was  Credit collections
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy,

I did see where the ca was listed as credit collections.  I just wanted to be sure if it is the same one I am working on.   I think the full name is credit collections usa and they are out of west virginia.  I have been having a very hard time with this ca so I am hoping this is the same one.  It will give me hope  Smiley Happy

Thanks!!
Message 8 of 12
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Who is deleting the OC or the CA? If the OC you should see a good increase

If a CA deletes & the OC does not.....not as much increase.

I had an OC fall off after 7 years and received an increase of 50-60 points But everyone is different!

Crikey! Now I can't wait for my last two OC charge offs to come off next April. HSBC and Best Buy back from 2002. At the same time my only collection from Portfolio should come off also, which should make for a nice boost as I'll have a completely clean report. Awesome.

Thanks for the hope!
Here we go again...
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are from Oklahoma. Sorry. Yes they are the Credit agency. There is hope! I sent one letter to Discover card. Basically said that I spent two years working with credit department to pay this off. was super nice and very forth coming that it was my debt. asked for much forgiveness. sent one letter.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.