cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Time’s a Charm - Capital One GW Success

Highlighted

2nd Time’s a Charm - Capital One GW Success

I sent a GW email to cap 1 in May, and it was declined "due to fair credit reporting act"... Well, I sent them another email on Thursday, and restated my request that a 30 day late from January be removed, and this morning I got notifications that the late is gone, and my score jumped 41 points! Credit one bank removed another 30 day late with just one email. Now I've got to figure out how to deal with a merrick bank chargeoff. I'm well on my way though. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd Time’s a Charm - Capital One GW Success

Congratulations on your GW success!

Message 2 of 12
Highlighted
Established Member

that's awesome!! Can you pm me the email? Please!!!???🙏🙏🙏🙏 what did you say to them? Was it the CEO?

Message 3 of 12
Highlighted
Super Contributor

The stars aligned on that success story. It doesnt happen often. Congrats!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 4 of 12
Highlighted

Wow, good score out of Cap-1, congrats Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 12
Highlighted
Established Member

Congratulations! If you don't mind, could you PM me the email address? I'm trying to help my son clean up some baddies on his reports.

Message 6 of 12
Highlighted
New Visitor

Congrats on the success. Can you PM me the email address you sent your letter to? Thanks!

Message 7 of 12
Highlighted
New Visitor

Congratulations! I'm always happy to see a GW success story Smiley Happy. If possible, could you please PM me the email address that you sent your letter too?

Message 8 of 12
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congrats.   Would you mind sharing the email address ?

Message 9 of 12
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Grats!

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting Scores:
EX 518
EQ 518
TU 521

Current FICO scores:
EX 622
EQ 569
TU 613
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.