Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 Day Late Regions Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 Day Late Regions Bank

I got my first credit card and established my credit with new SSN in mid 2014. (I moved to USA )I have ever since got Credit Limits totaling to $80,000+ (not including business cards) 100% Payment History with zero payemts late. (347 on time) Once in a time before yesterday I used to advocate people and my family on how to build steller credit and have done so for them too. Yesterday 1/18/2018 was the worst day of my life when my credit dropped over -81 points. Just becasue regions reported an 30 day late. one late at a ratio of 347/348 on time payments took down 100% on time to 99%. My score is still dropping. Can anyone help me. I went the next day and paid off the car with balance if $1500. I spoke to the branch manager who knows me pretty well, he said he will work on getting it forgiven as a goodwill. I do trust him. but is there anything else I can do. ? Please help, I am heart broken.

2 yrs 8 mos
Average age of open accounts
22%
$16,723 out of $74,500
99%
1 Late Payment
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 30 Day Late Regions Bank

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my first credit card and established my credit with new SSN in mid 2014. (I moved to USA )I have ever since got Credit Limits totaling to $80,000+ (not including business cards) 100% Payment History with zero payemts late. (347 on time) Once in a time before yesterday I used to advocate people and my family on how to build steller credit and have done so for them too. Yesterday 1/18/2018 was the worst day of my life when my credit dropped over -81 points. Just becasue regions reported an 30 day late. one late at a ratio of 347/348 on time payments took down 100% on time to 99%. My score is still dropping. Can anyone help me. I went the next day and paid off the car with balance if $1500. I spoke to the branch manager who knows me pretty well, he said he will work on getting it forgiven as a goodwill. I do trust him. but is there anything else I can do. ? Please help, I am heart broken.

2 yrs 8 mos
Average age of open accounts
22%
$16,723 out of $74,500
99%
1 Late Payment

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

You are doing what you can do, wait and see what comes from the branch manager and if its not to your satisfaction you can write a goodwill letter request to the office of the CEO. It will be up to them to grant you the goodwill that you seek if in fact you were 30 days past due.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-letter-Q-amp-A-Examples-and-GW-Success-Stories/td-p/1573680

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.