cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 and 60 Day Lates and Score

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: 30 and 60 Day Lates and Score

So for a 30, 60, 90 day lates, etc....
* as the last of the worst delinquency drops off, you will see a gain but only up to the points deducted by the next worst delinquency. If a 60 falls off and a 30 still remains you will only gain the difference in point loss between the two? If a 30 falls off and a 60 remains elsewhere, you won't gain anything, correct?
* If you have multiple of a certain delinquency, you don't gain anything until the last one falls off?
Thank you

Message 11 of 13
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have 1 30 day over 5 yrs old. There were 4 total last year but they fell off. On MyFico under things negative. It has never changed from 4 to 1 30 day late or no score change alert. It goes by # of accounts. Not by # of days. I think Vantage counts them. If a single 90 day late falls off (which would be a grouped 30,60,90 day) and theres a 30 day left somewhere. You'd gain points, but the 30 day will still ding you. When its all clear. Then it will all be a big fat 0 accounts. As you can see. Its not the how many there are. Its how many accounts were late, charged off, ect. Now if your applying for a new account. The UW will see how many there are easily.

klate.PNG

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

FireMedic1: Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.