Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day late payment

tag
Chanduwar
Frequent Contributor

30 day late payment

By mistake and oversight I could not make a payment to my JC Penny Master card. Usually I do not carry a balance on this card. Now I have a 30 day late on this card. How do I get this removed? I have made a payment and it has no balance.

Chanduwar

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 30 day late payment

@Chanduwar wrote:

By mistake and oversight I could not make a payment to my JC Penny Master card. Usually I do not carry a balance on this card. Now I have a 30 day late on this card. How do I get this removed? I have made a payment and it has no balance.

Chanduwar

Only thing that you can do is call them and and ask for a one time goodwill removal of the late payment.  If that doesn't work you have to followup with letters.  If you need guidance, chek out our rebbulding credit forum for sample letters.  Good luck

Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: 30 day late payment

I agree, try calling first and see if you can get something worked out

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.