Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$32,000 Charge Off Removed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$32,000 Charge Off Removed!

Hey guys! Great news! I had a $32,000 Charge off Removed today!

It was from a Chase Sapphire that I was being reported an authorized user from 2014. They said it will take 3-5 days to report, hopefully my score goes up a little!

It was only on my Transunion report and my Transunion score is 560 , been rebuilding it for 3 months.

Will this help my score out? It will drop my balance owed from $38000 to $6000 !!

Really happy , got a few collections that drop off soon aswell , and have been paying off all 3 of my secured cards! Hopefully my score is decent enough to get a good rate on a car sometime in september/october. I really need a car bad.

4 REPLIES 4
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: $32,000 Charge Off Removed!

It could help your scores, based upon a lower utilization overall (And quite possibly a way over limit card, depending on how it was reporting). But since you still have collections it probably won't be a huge help.
Message 2 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!  As soon as those collections fall off, you should see a nice bump as well1 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys , Ill let you know what happens next week! 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

For anyone else...the moment an AU account isn't helping DISPUTE it off of your profile.. it's NOT your account, period = easy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.