cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

408 credit score; 28 years old;terrible credit, finally trying to fix things

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 408 credit score; 28 years old;terrible credit, finally trying to fix things

That’s weird that you know this lol because this is actually what the managers do, to give us full time hours but not full time title. You must work for Costco too! I’m pulling in 39 hours a week now, to pay off these collections
Message 51 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 408 credit score; 28 years old;terrible credit, finally trying to fix things

Update: two collections fell off completely! And one shows up as paid in full! Another one is going to fall off on the 14th, they already sent me the letter saying that once it’s paid it’ll automatically be deleted! My score is now a solid 599. Lol! I know this is an old post but this is the major update that I was looking for to tell you guys.
Three collections paid off..of those three, two were removed. And another one is going to get removed on the 14th, my next paycheck. From 408-599 in a couple of months 😶 😃
Message 52 of 62
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Amazing progress 🙌

Keep up the good work!
Message 53 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoops! Just logged on again and it went from 599-602! 😄😄😄
Message 54 of 62
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats 🎉🍾 🎈 @scifidog on your progress.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 55 of 62
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your progress. Keep at it and dont give up.

Message 56 of 62
Kikimin1
Valued Member

Congrats!!! Glad to see your progress!!! Gives me hope as I too am working on getting my credit back on track!!
Starting Scores: 07/2021 EX: 488 EQ: 499 TU: 518
02/2022: EX: 646 EQ: 607 TU: 650
Message 57 of 62
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Just remember:  You're 28 (still young) You're learning.  You're applying knowledge, which can never be taken away from you.  

Set goals and keep working toward them.  Before you know it, you'll have excellent credit scores AND the knowledge to keep your scores up.  Share that knowledge.

Message 58 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: my TransUnion score is now a 639. From a 408 credit score when I first posted this thread, to now a 639 on March 4th. My Equifax score will be updated tomorrow, and I will share what that score is too. Thanks for helping me everyone!❤️

Message 59 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update: my TransUnion score is now a 639. From a 408 credit score when I first posted this thread, to now a 639 on March 4th. My Equifax score will be updated tomorrow, and I will share what that score is too. Thanks for helping me everyone!❤️

Awesome results - keep up the good work, you're doing it right Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.