Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

49 PTS Experian!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

49 PTS Experian!

Crown Jewelers account posted to Experian and NCO and Keybridge finally deleted paid collection accounts! I'm pumped!
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 49 PTS Experian!

Congratulations!

Let us know what that did for your scores. Inquiring minds will want to know.
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went from Experian Fico 535 to 584 Fico. Two collections deleted and $2500 tradeline with Crown Jewelers
Message 3 of 25
jbh
Established Contributor

I don't know what makes me happier:

The fact that your score jumped

- or -

Your collections were told to 'eat it' Smiley Wink

Nice job!
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the two collections! I sent a copy of my unanswered GW letter to Lisa and her collegue at NCO. They're email said a response is in the mail. That was it! Who knew they deleted! Keybridge I thought was a lost cause as they never returned my GW letter either!
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder when my account will post?Smiley Sad  I paid for my over priced earings on 7/3/08.....

Congrats to all who has shown an increaseSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump! bump!
Message 7 of 25
NikJ4
Established Contributor

to anyone out there...
Please let me know who you sent something to at NCO. I need to send a PFD and I want to send it to the right person so I can hopefully get some results.
Thanks in advance,

Oh, way to go.....
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to email lisa, pm me for me info. I sent GW letters and they went unanswered. I simply emailed the GW letter to two different ladies. Not sure who helped me though.
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still waiting for Transunion to post the account should see a big jump there. And I paid down some debt that will help also.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.