Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

49 PTS Experian!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 49 PTS Experian!

osudelt69 wrote:
I have two charge offs and two collections that still need to go away. The Charge OFFS I have little hope for. Verizon and HSBC. They were both paid and I have had no good luck regarding GW letters

I am looking at your scores and you have a significant jump in your EQ and EX as well.... WoohooSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

BTW what are you saying in your GW letter?
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Credit Reporting:

I was a HSBC member since 02/2006, I have enjoyed my experience with HSBC greatly as Orchard Bank has extended me new credit despite a shaky payment past. I am writing to see if you would be willing to make a "goodwill" adjustment to your reporting to the three credit agencies on Charge Off account #xxxx. I have many late payments on the above referenced account that date back to 2/2006. This account was sold to a collection agency that I have promptly paid in full.

I would like you to consider removing the negative payments from my credit report. At the time of the late payments, I had an undiagnosed medical condition, bi-polar disorter. I say that not to justify why the payments were late, but rather to show that the late payments are not a good indicator of my actual credit worthiness. I worked very hard with your collections department to make timely payments and have opened a new account with your company. While I know that you have no legal obligation to make a goodwill adjustment, I hope that HSBC is willing to work with me on erasing this mark from my credit reports as I would one day like to re-join the HSBC family as an exceptional customer. I have sincerely learned my leason regarding credit and am just asking for a second chance to get back on my feet.

I have been a very happy customer in the past and hope to continue a long relationship with company name. With today’s credit industry so competitive, I know how important it is to maintain good relationships with customers. HSBC has been exceptional in my book and my family members. I hope that you will deeply consider my request and prove once again, why HSBC is heads above the rest. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks been working hard! Had great success with multiple collections, discover card, M&I bank. Have late payments with USAA, US Dept Education (student loan), Peak5 (auto loan), charge offs with Verizon and HSBC
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

osudelt69 wrote:
Dear Credit Reporting:

I was a HSBC member since 02/2006, I have enjoyed my experience with HSBC greatly as Orchard Bank has extended me new credit despite a shaky payment past. I am writing to see if you would be willing to make a "goodwill" adjustment to your reporting to the three credit agencies on Charge Off account #xxxx. I have many late payments on the above referenced account that date back to 2/2006. This account was sold to a collection agency that I have promptly paid in full.

I would like you to consider removing the negative payments from my credit report. At the time of the late payments, I had an undiagnosed medical condition, bi-polar disorter. I say that not to justify why the payments were late, but rather to show that the late payments are not a good indicator of my actual credit worthiness. I worked very hard with your collections department to make timely payments and have opened a new account with your company. While I know that you have no legal obligation to make a goodwill adjustment, I hope that HSBC is willing to work with me on erasing this mark from my credit reports as I would one day like to re-join the HSBC family as an exceptional customer. I have sincerely learned my leason regarding credit and am just asking for a second chance to get back on my feet.

I have been a very happy customer in the past and hope to continue a long relationship with company name. With today’s credit industry so competitive, I know how important it is to maintain good relationships with customers. HSBC has been exceptional in my book and my family members. I hope that you will deeply consider my request and prove once again, why HSBC is heads above the rest. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Keep sending them!!!!!! Bombard them with the letters... Also, much of my success was due to sending my letters to the CEO of the companies instead of the disputes department.  The only letter I sent to the disputes dept was the GW for Chase the delinquency came about due to a trade in on a van.  We were constantly told that the van we turned in was PIF but it was not.  I checked my credit and it was 60 days behind.  So I decided to go to the place in which I turned the van in and only to find that the owner of the company had been murdered in the office.  So, being as techincal as I am I even sent them newspaper clips of the incident with the GW letter and within a week it was gone (as it was checked today).

Again, keep sending the letters intil you run out of ink.. They will eventually caveSmiley Wink
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the advice! I did notice on score watch that Equifax went up 18 points. Changes to US DEPT Educ and HSBC. Not sure what they changed, did not want to pay for the fico score. Its getting expensive!
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.