cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 days of almost daily tracking, and ...

tag
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

50 days of almost daily tracking, and ...

May 1 I pulled (FICO 08) scores:  573 on Ex.  578 on TU.  I know they were low and Mid 500s a few months earlier, 520ish.

June 20, I am sitting at 636, 648 and 667(!)  EQ.  I have been compulsive about the small variances. Tracking almost daily.  Although I am happy about the 60-100 score increases, The low hanging fruit is done.  I will have some choppines the next month, (I forecast a small decrease on my next pull),  and then settle in for the +5 points a month for the next year or two.    That will be thee tough part.  I have a TON of negatives that can do nothing but age at this point.  GW is not likely on these guys.

Keep the faith, folks!

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: 50 days of almost daily tracking, and ...

Rebuilding and having lates age takes time. Just be patient and in time you will be rewarded. Wont happen overnight. Flies by faster then you think. We want everything done yesterday. But you'll get there in time. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 3
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: 50 days of almost daily tracking, and ...

That's great! Keep it up.Smiley Very Happy

I'm years overdue in 'spring cleaning' my report and have found so many errors...I mean big ones like 30 day late that were reported incorrectly. I'm so mad at myself for being otherwise 'busy' and not keeping up with maintenance. While I will get those inaccuracies fixed and my report will look better I'll likely never get back all 100% of points lost.

#lessonslearned

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.