Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

55 point increase!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

55 point increase!

So lately I had become discouraged....two points here....decrease ...increase.....repeat the cycle.  Today got a SW alert that EX went up 55 points due to a credit line increase on one of my accounts that I didn't know about.  So right now my scores are:

equifax 600

transunion 619

experian 682

my equifax from equifax sight is 575.  We are working towards a mid score of 640.  I am hoping we are getting close.  The credit line increase has not reported on the other two reports yet.  I know I am not going to get that type of boost but can't wait to see what happens.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit score increase! A little bit of sunshine..

Just an observation but my credit karma score is 624.  Only a difference of 5 points from myfico.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 55 point increase!

@Anonymous wrote:

Today got a SW alert that EX went up 55 points due to a credit line increase on one of my accounts that I didn't know about.

Congrats.....Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats! Very nice jump.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the increase.

No way for us to predict the scoring. It can vary on alot of different things and it has to do with your file. Every file works differently.

Message 5 of 7
eric19k
Established Contributor

Low Utilization always the best.
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 6 of 7
Pharoe33
Regular Contributor

Nice!!!! Congratulations! I plan to request an increase once I get my utilization down. I hope I get a nice bump like you!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.