Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months from 504 to 700 rebuild story

tag
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Re: 6 months from 504 to 700 rebuild story

@Anonymous wrote:

WOW! That gives me hope. I am about to start my rebuild journey myself (starting within 2 months hopefully). Just did a pull of all 3 agencies if I remember correctly, I am at 504 also. Looking for 680 for me.

I'd say, you are starting today, not in two months!  Just getting the information is one step in the credit repair process.  Good luck, hang in there.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s certainly possible to meet that goal. I never thought that mine would improve as much as it has so quickly. I’ve also worked on my wife’s at the same time and she started with no credit score because there were zero accounts on hers at the beginning. At the time we refinanced in June, hers was much higher than mine at 796. I’ve been getting CLI’s that she hasn’t but her score shot up like a rocket.
We only did a few things with hers. First, she was added as an authorized user on family members Barclays card (biggest impact). Then she opened a secured $200 Discover card and last she opened a self lender account. That is all, just those three things
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on an amazing rebuild!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.