Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600. Plus.

tag
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

600. Plus.

The slow march continues.  599 at the end of May.    570 on May 1.   It looks like below 540 earlier in the year.  

Today: 

608. 630. 621.   A new tradeline and inquiry will probably keep them flat for a month, but hopefully I am on the slow rise back.

Main hope at this point is that the AA has stopped.  If so, I am in a good position for the slow rebuild.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: 600. Plus.

Congrats. It takes time but things will keep going up as time passes and you spread apps out min 6 months and end up with 3 cards and an installment loan. I was mid 500's after BK. Took over 3 yrs but its worth the hard work to get there and be rewarded. Way to go!

Message 2 of 8
DGOATS1
Regular Contributor

So exciting! Congrats!
Starting Score: 652/644/654 (March 2019)
Current Score: 729/745/745
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 8
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

I wanted to give it a few more days before pulling my early August scores but I got antsy:

August 01,  FICO 08

Experian: 636 

Equifax: 676 

Transunion: 670

At the beginning of May, these were 570s.  Earlier this year at least two of them were 530s.  It may have been worse a few months before that.

My goal of 670 across all three by November 1 is probably not going to happen because of Experian, but I am happy with the progress so far.  It is also pretty clear I have already settled in to the 3-5 point changes each month.  It will require patience for a while.  I really need to repair the credit limits of some lines that were severely reduced, and there is no speeding that up.   

Unfortunately, FICO08 represents the best of my scores, so there is a lot fo work to do, but I am encouraged by the progress so far.  

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 4 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your progress so far

Message 5 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@BallBounces wrote:

I wanted to give it a few more days before pulling my early August scores but I got antsy:

August 01,  FICO 08

Experian: 636 

Equifax: 676 

Transunion: 670

At the beginning of May, these were 570s.  Earlier this year at least two of them were 530s.  It may have been worse a few months before that.

My goal of 670 across all three by November 1 is probably not going to happen because of Experian, but I am happy with the progress so far.  It is also pretty clear I have already settled in to the 3-5 point changes each month.  It will require patience for a while.  I really need to repair the credit limits of some lines that were severely reduced, and there is no speeding that up.   

Unfortunately, FICO08 represents the best of my scores, so there is a lot fo work to do, but I am encouraged by the progress so far.  

Excellent! It'll keep going up. You'll see. When I passed 600 man it was a big deal. Then came 650, then 700, and now its stays at 740's give or take. The day will come. Keep at it!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Its a great feeling getting to the 600s! 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, my FICO 8 EX score was always lagging 40-50 pts behind my EQ & TU scores until last month, when it jumped from 638 to 665; today it went up to 674. My goal is 700 across all three by Jan 1, 2020. It can happen for you as well, just keep on keeping on!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.