Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700 club finally...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

700 club finally...

It's only one CB However since I've been gardening my credit I've  officially entered the 700 club and with Transunion at that! I say that because I feel like Equifax is the easiest one to get a high score on from my experience and Experian hates me close but not quite there but surprisingly I haven't reached 700 club with Equifax hmm? 😂😂😩😩

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 club finally...

@Anonymous wrote:

It's only one CB However since I've been gardening my credit I've  officially entered the 700 club and with Transunion at that! I say that because I feel like Equifax is the easiest one to get a high score on from my experience and Experian hates me close but not quite there but surprisingly I haven't reached 700 club with Equifax hmm? 😂😂😩😩

Woohoo!

*CONGRATS!*

I absolutely agree with you! I feel lile while rebuild mine and my SO's credit, that EQ has the best scores while TU *really* HATES derogs/dirty reports!

Big score with TU!

Message 2 of 6
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Crossing that threshold is always a good feeling! Keep it up!

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 3 of 6
FeeBear
Regular Contributor

Hey DRKNLVELY,

Congrats, hopefully journey wasn't too rough. Now that you accomplished that upward and onwards to the 750 Club!

Fee

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to all your continued success Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
hpotterfan77
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Now see, I find Equifax is the one that takes FOREVER to update and is still wrong no matter what I dispute.  They have my car loan as closed which it isn't and they still haven't updated an older paid collection.  The other bureaus have all updated this info.  It's infuriating. I hate Equifax with all of my being.  TU has been the friendliest towards me.

Starting Scores (9/19): EQ - 474/TU - 528/EX - 502
Current Scores (09/22): EQ - 617- TU - 638/EX - 647
Comenity M/C - $6730.00, BJs Perks MC - $2800.00, Credit One - $1200.00, Credit One - $800.00, NFCU -$6300.00, Care Credit - $5000.00, William Sonoma - $3500.00, Overstock - $4100.00, Pottery Barn - $2000.00>
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.