Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Small Brag

tag
JohnSnow
Valued Member

A Small Brag

I know vantage scores are not as important but theyre the first score i've seen that are 700+. 

This time last year, all my scores including vantage have been in the 500s. Now my 3 scores are between 670 and 689 with two CO still reporting. My vantage scores from equifax and my credit karma show a score of 732 which i think lightened me up even if theyre not what lenders use. 

Just a small brag that i am proud of. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: A Small Brag

Congrats! Are those COs paid or unpaid?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JohnSnow wrote:

I know vantage scores are not as important but theyre the first score i've seen that are 700+. 

This time last year, all my scores including vantage have been in the 500s. Now my 3 scores are between 670 and 689 with two CO still reporting. My vantage scores from equifax and my credit karma show a score of 732 which i think lightened me up even if theyre not what lenders use. 

conrgats!

I totally understand the feeling of success, even if it is only Vantage scores. My TU and EX are still in the high 500s for my Ficos, but I managed, somehow, to pull off mid-high 600s for my Vantage scores lol i would much rather my Ficos be in the mid-high 600s, but I will take what I can get!

Congrats again!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!! You've come a long way. 😊

Message 4 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your success!
Message 6 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Well Done .. Congrats!!!

Message 7 of 12
VA6775YR3

Awesome job!

Message 8 of 12
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@JohnSnow     Keep it up you are definitely going in the right direction Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 12
JohnSnow
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@JohnSnow wrote:

conrgats!

I totally understand the feeling of success, even if it is only Vantage scores. My TU and EX are still in the high 500s for my Ficos, but I managed, somehow, to pull off mid-high 600s for my Vantage scores lol i would much rather my Ficos be in the mid-high 600s, but I will take what I can get!

Congrats again!

I agree I would much rather my FICO to be where my vantage is but one step at a time i suppose. I think it is a motivator to see high scores especially when sometimes the FICOs dont seem like they are moving at all. For some time they were also mid-600s and it just went up from there. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.