Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A small Comenity GW Success

tag
Lexixc
New Contributor

A small Comenity GW Success

I sent out goodwill letters to all of my comenity accounts- Victoria's Secret, Lane Bryant, HSN, Express, West Elm, and American Signature Furniture back in July. I started receiving the responses back and I was kept getting back no after no. Finally yesterday Lane Bryant sent me back a letter agreeing to remove one 30 day late reporting! I was so excited. Most likely it will not have an impact on my score but it's better than nothing. All of the others have said no. I will send out another round tonight. Also I sent all of the letters to the main Comenity address listed on their website. I am going to try to send another back to the same address, the address on my credit report, and the address on my statements.

Smiley Happy

Starting Over (Again) Wish me luck!
Credit Karma:TU 516 EQ 510 05/27/16

June Goals:
1. Set up arrangements for all outstanding debt to pay down or avoid legal action.
2. GW daily.
3. Work on removing judgment.

July Goals:
1. Open Secured Card with USAA.
2. Continue to GW Daily.
3. Letters to paid in full charged off accounts.

But what if I fall?
Oh but dear, what if you fly?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
lex787
Established Member

Re: A small Comenity GW Success

can you share please addresses where did you send gw letters?
thanks
Message 2 of 4
Lexixc
New Contributor

@lex787 wrote:
thanks

@lex787 wrote:
Thanks

I sent the letters to

Comenity Bank

PO Box 182273

Columbus, OH 43218-2273

Then I sent one to the address on my statement for each account. They all said no except for Lane Bryant. The responded from the address above. Account are pretty similar in age, amounts owed and late payments I requested to be removed. I guess it's just kind of a hit or miss thing. I sent out a second letter to all the accounts over the weekend. I am waiting to hear back from them now.

Starting Over (Again) Wish me luck!
Credit Karma:TU 516 EQ 510 05/27/16

June Goals:
1. Set up arrangements for all outstanding debt to pay down or avoid legal action.
2. GW daily.
3. Work on removing judgment.

July Goals:
1. Open Secured Card with USAA.
2. Continue to GW Daily.
3. Letters to paid in full charged off accounts.

But what if I fall?
Oh but dear, what if you fly?
Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Lexixc wrote:

I sent out goodwill letters to all of my comenity accounts- Victoria's Secret, Lane Bryant, HSN, Express, West Elm, and American Signature Furniture back in July. I started receiving the responses back and I was kept getting back no after no. Finally yesterday Lane Bryant sent me back a letter agreeing to remove one 30 day late reporting! I was so excited. Most likely it will not have an impact on my score but it's better than nothing. All of the others have said no. I will send out another round tonight. Also I sent all of the letters to the main Comenity address listed on their website. I am going to try to send another back to the same address, the address on my credit report, and the address on my statements.

Smiley Happy

Congarts keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.