Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS GW denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ACS GW denied

I received a GW denial from ACS today Smiley Sad. I had a student loan with them that defaulted but is now paid. They say that it is illegal and will not delete the negatives or the TL completely. Any suggesstions?? I emailed all the executives and that was their response.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS GW denied

Start mailing daily letters

and daily faxes

"harass" them like they do us.

They'll give in ..

If not...

2 a day

watch shawshank redemption if you don't understand.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, i have 120 days late with acs too starting October last year. I spoke with customer service before and they denied it. I send in a deferment back dated cause I was unemployed starting February last year, once they approved it. I'm hoping to contact them again and see if they are willing to remove this time. I did that with great lakes and it worked on getting a 60 days late removed because my unemployment date was before the late marks started. I'm not even sure why that worked but I'm just trying everything I could think of .
Best luck with yours. I think if you could provide a reasonable explanations then keep annoying them with it, it could possibly work. Lol. Im researching successful gw stories for acs now,hoping to get some help.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got ya lol. sent out 3 letters today. will do so until i get a yes. would you suggest sending the same letter each time or should I rewrite it.
Message 4 of 5
Pathos

Can I have the contact info?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.