cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFNI Success within 3 hours! Trident Assest Management in 3 weeks!

tag
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Re: AFNI Success within 3 hours! Trident Assest Management in 3 weeks!

@Anonymous wrote:

still haven't heard anything from them at all. They totally blow me off at every attempt I have made. Oh well.

Gypsy I sent you a PM but looks like you haven't read it... check it out!

Message 21 of 31
750hunting
Established Member

Would you be able to pm me a copy of the letter you used with AFNI please? I have an old small bill OC verizon due to fall of 05/2013, let's see what they tell me. 

Thanks Much!

TU 571 EQ 553 EXP 537 (5/2012) lender pulls
TU 653 EQ 602 (9/2012) myFico
TU 690 EQ 614 (10/2012) myFico
TU 690 EQ 632 (11/2012) myFico
Rebuilding again. This time I will!
TU 579 EQ 568 EXP 586 (2/2016) myfico
Message 22 of 31
thegoat

Could I also have the email you used? I tried recoveryteam@afni.com a few times but no replies:/. Any other emails?
Message 23 of 31
rjeast1111

Is it possible for someone to PM the email address and PFD email sent?  I have them on all 3 reports and it is my most recently reported.  I would LOVE to get it off of there.  This is my first post and I would really appreciate it.  I did just get 21 medical collections gone with the whychat HIPAA process Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 31
Dais3Cak3s
Established Member

Wait! rjeast111 did you say you got 21 medical collections removed??? what is the whychat HIPPA process?? And  how did you do that? Please share with me.

Message 25 of 31
momma76

Can you please send me the email address and and letter you sent them?? I am desperate right now.   If I can not get them to delete this off my credit I will loose my home loan.  I am a single mom with 2 little boys and if this mortgage loan does not go through we have no where to live.  I called and ask them to please delete it but they were nasty and told me they don't do that.  I know they do after reading these posts and if they do it for some folks they can do it for me.  Any help or information you can give me would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Message 26 of 31
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

Try these two emails recoveryteam@afni.com & solutions@afni.com im trying too deal with them right now also. I sent them 3 letters this week and they wotn respond.Most people say if you pay them off then ask to delete only way the will. Let me kniw if you hear back from them & I will do the same.

Message 27 of 31
momma76

So if you pay the debt in FULL, they consider deleting it?? I just got an email back from them saying "To stay in good standing with the credit reporting bureaus they must report  accuratly and my credit report will reflect a $0 balance and say settled in full, but remain on my report". 

Message 28 of 31
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

I had 3 collections with them 3 months ago. Paid all of them in full. One remains on my Transunion credit report. I removed the other ones by a method that this forum does not condone however. I tried to e-mail AFNI 4 times in the past two months with no response back. I have not read much success in the phsyical mail route so I am not even going to attempt it. So to get this last one off; since it is not on my Experian or Equifax (they must have deleted it on their end because there was no dispute); I disputed it with the reason that they would remove it. 10 days left on results and they have not validated/verified.

This forum advocates not disputing valid debts. In my personal opinion a paid collection is no longer a debt once you have fulfilled your obligation of paying said debt in full with or without interest. All mine had no interest fortunately but I would have gladly paid interest since first delinquency to have them removed with no questions asked. I don't believe one should suffer for any of the remaining time left after it is paid off because it is no longer a debt.

AFNI is the only collection agency that has personally given me any trouble at getting anything removed. CCS, Harvard Collections, Credit Management, LP and a couple of others I had zero problems with getting something removed after I paid it in full. I never tried to get a PFD for any of those.

There are many ways to get a paid collection removed. It's your credit report and I feel you should do what is necessary to protect yourself. I personally don't have time to wait 7.5 years for something to fall off and will always do whatever I can to clean up my reports as well as get the lowest interest rates as possible as a result.

As always your results may vary. MyFICO has helped me in a lot of ways and I will be grateful forever for that and I love reading everyone's experiences here. I hope you get this resolved soon =)

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 29 of 31
kyrgyzzzz

Can you please PM email address that you used. 

Thank you in advance

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.