Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARA Inc. Asset Recovery Associates Received Collection letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ARA Inc. Asset Recovery Associates Received Collection letter

I got a letter from this company, I got a real question, allot of these sites people all want to deny deny deny, ;isten I lost my credit Icant get any credit cards, I charged the card I was young and dumm, I want my credit back.  The question I got if I pay my bills a smaller amount will not paying the whole bill effectmy credit score???

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ARA Inc. Asset Recovery Associates Received Collection letter

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a letter from this company, I got a real question, allot of these sites people all want to deny deny deny, ;isten I lost my credit Icant get any credit cards, I charged the card I was young and dumm, I want my credit back.  The question I got if I pay my bills a smaller amount will not paying the whole bill effectmy credit score???

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

If this is updating monthly then its keeping your Fico score depressed and you want to settle it ASAP to stop that reporting. If you settle it for less it will be noted for that but it wont affect the scoring as long as its showing a 0 balance which it has to on a settled for less account.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.