Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T / Diversified Consultant Collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AT&T / Diversified Consultant Collections

May 23, 2020

As of right now. All 3 collections have been removed from my credit report.

DCI is closed and they do not respond to letters from the 3 credit companies. 

From the day I disputed the Collection until they are all 3 removed is exactly 31 days.

My credit score jumped between 25-30 points and I now average over 700 FICO 8 for the first time ever. 

Thank you all so much for the advice and telling me to do it myself. I cannot thank you enough.

RS

HD

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

May 23, 2020

As of right now. All 3 collections have been removed from my credit report.

DCI is closed and they do not respond to letters from the 3 credit companies. 

From the day I disputed the Collection until they are all 3 removed is exactly 31 days.

My credit score jumped between 25-30 points and I now average over 700 FICO 8 for the first time ever. 

Thank you all so much for the advice and telling me to do it myself. I cannot thank you enough.

RS

HD

Just so you know I had a CA with DCI as well. They came off all 3 CRs. I contacted the OC immediately (Sprint, in my case) and PIF immediately. They were in the process of endorsing my delinquent account to another CA. I desperately wanted to avoid this, as I just finally got DCI off my CRs!

I would say that now is the time to take action with the OC so you don't have to worry about another CA popping up on your CRs down the road if/when AT&T decides to place it with another CA.

Good luck!

Message 12 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous ! Good job!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Would love to get your help on my credit scores. Have lots of questions and trying to learn the FICO algorithm. Always believed "if you never drove to California that you can't tell me how to get there".

Message 14 of 15
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats to OP for getting it off.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.