Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU question

tag
redneck18
Contributor

AU question

I have been an AU on a CC for a good number of years, this is a card we use for our business. It is regularly maxed out and after coming here and learning much, I had myself removed from this account as an authorized user. My question is, will this remain on my report since the payment history is favorable? Or will it drop off? I have been denied the QS1 and Platinum at Cap One with their reason being revolving credit balance too high so attempting to at least qualify for these cards which is why I removed myself from this account.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU question

I wasn an AU on my ex wife's AMEX and removed in 2010.  It's still reporting on all 3 CR's.  I've tried to dispute it to get removed since it reports as an open account.  They keep saying is accurate, but I have gotten EX and TU to add the status of "removed as authrozied user".

Message 2 of 3
thehollowaytape
Contributor

Re: AU question

I got an AU account removed from my EQ and TU reports by disputing it. I gave the reason "I am not longer responsible for this account."

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.