cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZEO - Does credit lender count as a credit card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AZEO - Does credit lender count as a credit card?

@FireMedic1 wrote:

You went to other forums? Shame on you.

Clarification, when I googled AZEO somhe search results were that of discussions in other forums, and yes I clicked on the links and read the threads. I wanted to see all that people were saying about it.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know i'm late to the party and this could have been said already.. 

Credit cards are revolving debt and loans are installment.  Installment loans do not affect your utilization. 

That being said, as long as you are under 28.9% (overall and individual) you are good.  AZEO is great, but if your just paying your bills while you're building history, it's not really that nesseccary honestly.  AZEO is important when you are going after a new loan/card so you are at the maximum you can be for the underwriting to approve you.  IMHO

Message 12 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

You went to other forums? Shame on you.

Clarification, when I googled AZEO somhe search results were that of discussions in other forums, and yes I clicked on the links and read the threads. I wanted to see all that people were saying about it.

@FireMedic1  was just kidding with you. You're free to explore as many places as you wish.

Just be mindful that majority of sites dealing with early rebuild and "credit repair" tend to be very shady and can cause more harm to your credit. Most of the suggestions I've seen are cringe worthy and dont really work, or even worse, backfire big time.

That's how a lot of people find this forum Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.