Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZEO Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AZEO Question

Where can I find the info on what this is?
Message 11 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You could do a search here on the forums for AZEO.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 14
Lostinthegame
New Contributor

So I have 6 cards. One is reporting 40% but the overall utilization is at 16%, all other cards are at 0.
Should I wait till I pay off that card and bring it down to 10% before I start the azeo method?
Once I bring the card down, should I use the 3 and have an overall utilization of 8%?

Goal cards:
Message 13 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AnonymousI'll answer your question. Pick a card that will post a balance. Use it all you want. Before the statement end date. Pay it down to less than 8.9% before that date.  At 40% right now that is a high util card. Your throwing money out the window paying interest. And losing points. If you cant get below 8.9% then go below 28.9%. Then get it down below 8.9%.

Once you see minimun payment due. Thats when you know a new cycle has begun. Pay in full (PIF) before the due date on the following month. Use your other cards all you want. But PIF those cards before statement closing date so $0 reports on statement cut date. Rinse and repaet each month.

Lastly FICO doesnt care for more than 50% of total cards reporting a balance. You can follow AZEO all you want. But if 1 or 2 others report on certain months. No biggie. Once back to AZEO. You'll get back the points if any were lost. Util has no memory.

You want the banks to pay you for using their cards. Not you paying banks to use their card by paying interest. Any other questions you can start a new thread and we'll help you out. so we dont hikack a thread. Good luck!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.