cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AZEO and AMEX

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

AZEO and AMEX

I've done some looking within the forums so someone please direct me if needed if this topic has been beat to death already...

How does a card like AMEX Gold fit into the overall equation for active CC accounts in terms of utilization and how it fits into the AZEO equation?

I've read that given that there is technically no credit limit reported that it is factored differently. 

This is an account that I would like to have in the future as it was one of my first accounts dating all the way back to 1987 (showing my age here) that was closed in good standing in 2014 during my financial struggles.

It's more of a future personal reward I would like to achieve related to my overall financial and credit score recovery.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: AZEO and AMEX

With proper use and good payment history. I will add to you age of accounts,ect. Since it is a charge card. It really doesnt fall under util due to not having a credit line. It will help with age for your reports as the years go by.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.