Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aarons Lease Reported To Experian

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Aarons Lease Reported To Experian

Credit Karma, Credit Wise, Wallet Hub are all Vantage 3 scores which very few lenders use. The formula for Vantage scores is different than what Fico uses. The TU score from Walmart is a Fico score.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just had a aarrons acct post and it bumped me up 7 points on tu 3 on ex and not on eq yet. Those are fico from this site. 

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Congratulations!Smiley Very Happy

So do you think the account itself raised the score?

I dont know about you, but my average account age was higher than the 12 month lease, so I should have had a small score decrease- Right?

No payments were reported on mine, so payment history should not have been effective.

Is it possible that the more accounts showing paid as Agreed will cause an increase.

Or do you think it has something to do with completing a contract?? This is the first lease that I have ever had on my report.

Im thinking either contract fulfilment or adding to the ACCOUNTS PAID AS AGREED.

Its a very tiny difference, just to ad a closed account. but 6 points seams to be a great rewardSmiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
Credit Karma, Credit Wise, Wallet Hub are all Vantage 3 scores which very few lenders use. The formula for Vantage scores is different than what Fico uses. The TU score from Walmart is a Fico score.

The FICO score on my Walmart account is one of my favorite features. Its right there with the cash back.

I guess I kind of lucky that my FICO is really much higher that my Vantage 3.

100pt difference. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I watch my reports closely that was the only change. Pretty cool. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.