cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About how much are these late marks hurting my scores? UPDATE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: About how much are these late marks hurting my scores? UPDATE!!!

I'm starting to believe that the hardest part of fixing credit is learning how to manage your patience and frustration levels.

Before; two of my three SL's were reported 60 days late in Jan. 08 by ONLY TU and EQ. Over the weekend, my EX (FAKO) score dropped 40 points. it seems EX has updated my payment history for my three SL's... and one of these three loans is still being reported 60-days for Jan. 08.

In fact, according to TC... one of my three SL's, is still being reported as 60 days late for Jan. 08 by all CRA's now. Only one SL has been fixed... so 2/3 are showing no late marks within the last 24 months. Since one was fixed my EQ Fico went up 20 points, and so did my TU Fako. But... one SL is still being reported inaccurately. What's going on?

When I talked to the Student loan company... they assured me that all three loans were covered in the forbearance. They told me they had mistakenly applied the forbearance to only one loan, which is why the other two were showing late marks. Now... one is still showing late marks. Why would they fix one, and not the other? Did the SL company forgot to apply the forbearance to all my loans, again? What are the odds that they could make the same mistake twice?

So frustrating...
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.