Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerated Financial - PFD ?

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Accelerated Financial - PFD ?

Anyone have any experiences with them. Not much came up when I searched the boards - just want to see whether I need to prepare for another war or if this may be a small battle, lol. 

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
poohda23
New Contributor

Re: Accelerated Financial - PFD ?

I'm looking for the same information.  They are on my credit report for $505.  I would love to have them removed.

Message 2 of 7
quairosun
New Contributor

I sent a PFD to them recently and will update you if I get any word back from them.

Starting Scores: TU 542 EQ 452 EX 560
Current Scores: TU 632 EQ 619 EX 643
Goal Score: All At 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
mspiggybank
New Contributor

Does anyone have an updated address for them? I sent a DV letter to them CMRRR, and it was returned by the post office because their mail "forward expired." I sent it to the address listed on my credit report, but obviously they've moved. The address on their website is a P.O. Box, but I should send it to a physical address, right?
Message 4 of 7
quairosun
New Contributor

No. Send it to the po box. A lot of people make that mistake. You can also call them and ask for a Quality Assurance Manager. Ask them if they will delete the negs in return for paid account. They will more than likely say yes. THEN (important) ask them to email you yhe agreement which should include mention of removing it from ALL credit reports. This was my backup to the letter and it worked for me.

Message 5 of 7
quairosun
New Contributor

Also do a search in my posts and you will see how easy it was to PFD with Accelerated.

Message 6 of 7
mspiggybank
New Contributor

Awesome, thanks for the advice!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.