Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptance Now removal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Acceptance Now removal

Sure I'll pm you what I got. It didn't work for me as the contact is for a different region, but fingers crossed it does for you!

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I'll avoid the AN trap forevermore

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Can you please send me the information too. Thank You 

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

For sure!

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello fixing3. Do you still have info for contact at Acceptance Now?

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

After months of getting the runaround I did a complaint on BBB and they called me the next to fix it. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Acceptance-Now-Sucks/m-p/6148237

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello could you please pm me the contact as well thank you! Im working hard to get from under Acceptance Now.

@Anonymous wrote:

Sure I'll pm you what I got. It didn't work for me as the contact is for a different region, but fingers crossed it does for you!

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would contact the Corporate office - i used to work there years ago but have since moved on from them and now in the Corporate world - don't recommend them even for building credit.

The District Managers and  Regional Directors don't have that kind of authority to overwrite anything related to your credit or account balance  - many only see the percentages of money collected as this effects their numbers and bonuses. Contact corporate and see what they are able to do for you. If you don't have record already, I would contact the store for a history of your payment records as it may come in handy down the road if they aren't willing to cooperate 

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous  please provide insight on how you were able to pay in full for deletion for Acceptance Now. I am looking to get rid of them. Thank you.

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous 

if you don't mind, please share the contact information used to remove acceptance now. 

thank you!!! 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.