Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Vanished from All 3 Bureaus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Account Vanished from All 3 Bureaus

I've been going back and forth with a credit card company for weeks now due to a late payment reported on my credit despite the fact that I had signed up for their COVID Relief program months ago. I've gotten nowhere with the bank. Ended up going to executive level. Got noweheee. Filed disputes with all 3 Bureaus. Today I get a notification, all 3 scores have bounced back and there is no sign of this account on my credit report across all 3 Bureaus. Anyone else find this strange?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Account Vanished from All 3 Bureaus

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been going back and forth with a credit card company for weeks now due to a late payment reported on my credit despite the fact that I had signed up for their COVID Relief program months ago. I've gotten nowhere with the bank. Ended up going to executive level. Got noweheee. Filed disputes with all 3 Bureaus. Today I get a notification, all 3 scores have bounced back and there is no sign of this account on my credit report across all 3 Bureaus. Anyone else find this strange?

sometimes when you dispute an account it is removed and then replaced back onto your CRs.

Although, if it is an open account, it does feel a little odd.

Give it a few days and perhaps do a 3B pull from annual credit report for free (no scores) to see if the account has returned.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Account Vanished from All 3 Bureaus

Wait a month or two and get a 3B CR to see if it is back. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.