Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accurate Credit Scores

tag
shala546
Valued Member

Accurate Credit Scores

Hello All, I would like to know which credit score monitoring service is most accurate. If I go to Credit Karma and Credit Sesame I get three credit scores. Then if I go to Identity Guard the credit scores for TU, EX, EQ are lower. Which one is more accurate? I am completely confused. Which company has the most accurate credit score. Now I am aware that I would get three different scores from TU, EX, EQ, just want to know which company that provides all three scores is the most accurate scores. Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Accurate Credit Scores

My understanding is that none of those are accurate. I know Credit Karma and Credit Sesame are FAKO scores, not FICOs and cannot be relied on. (My CK scores are consistantly 50-80 points lower than my actual FICOs.

Best places to use are here, at myFICO. Or CreditCheckTotal has an awesome deal people are jumping on a lot recently. Daily EX scores/pulls and 3 monthly scores/pulls for TU and EQ for $14.97/month (Call to cancel in your free trial and say the product is too expensive and they will give you this deal). 

Both myFICO and CCT offer 100% real and reliable FICO scores.

Message 2 of 3
shala546
Valued Member

Re: Accurate Credit Scores

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.