Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed.

tag
enragedjerry
Contributor

Advice needed.

3 Months ago I applied for a Quicksilver Rewards from CapitalOne and got approved wih a credit line of $500. So today I checked to see if Im eligible for a credit line increase and indeed I was but only $100 dollars. Should I wait or take the increase? Thank you guys
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Advice needed.

I would take it.  Because they are going to give you an automatic credit increase after the 5th month.  

Message 2 of 3
enragedjerry
Contributor

Re: Advice needed.

Yep that is exactly what I did. Now in addition to this let me ask you a question, maybe you could help me.

So like I said this Credit Card was issued on Feb, 2016. I made first payment on time no problem, second payment I made the sameday it was due but It was made at 9:45pm Eastern Time and the way their system is set up if the payment isnt made before 8:00Pm, it does not post to the ACC right away which caused me to be (Late) I called the number on the back of the card and the lady said if she could remove it she would glady get rid of it. Thanzs in advance
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.