Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All I can say is OUCH!!!!! and HELP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I can say is OUCH!!!!! and HELP!!!

Ok I am finally getting serious about getting my affairs in order since i have a new job and am getting divorced. I pulled my TU and my EQ report and saw my fico scores im truely in pain LOL. I knew they were bad but really!!!!
I have three credit cards that were past due horribly because of lack of work. I applied for a loan and put my car up for collateral and paid those three off this week in full. They were for Imagine for $817 Orchard Bank for $706 and BOA for $398 I took out a total loan for $4000 to pay all this off and pay for my classes to go back to school. The payments are going to be $217/mo not too bad and I will have it paid off in a year and a half possibly sooner. I am wondering how that will impact my credit scores. I really need to bring them up BADLY. I cant even qualify for an FHA home loan because they are so bad.
EQ is 371 which if the simulator is right it should bring it up to anywhere from 421 to 461 after those are paid off
TU is 478 which if the simulator is right should bring it up to anywhere from 508-548 after those are paid off
BUT................i have a lot of medical that needs to be paid off since i have no health insurance.any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All I can say is OUCH!!!!! and HELP!!!

Check your DOLA, DOFD, and SOL before doing anything.

Google "whychat hipaa" and read all about it.

Post back if you have any questions.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a lot of medical that needs to be paid off since i have no health insurance.any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Medical bills are handled different then other debts. I would call the OC and ask for amount due & pay it!   If you can not pay all at one time...start with 1  and wait until you can pay another in full.
Message 3 of 4
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Tackle one at a time so you don't get overwelmed. Everyone here can help you. You will get your scores up! It is hard work but you can do it!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.