cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All baddies almost gone but one please help.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All baddies almost gone but one please help.

Hi everyone here is my overall look at my current credit situation I am reaching out to see if anyone can give me some guidance on my overall credit standings I am looking to purchase a car next month and wanted some advice. Thank you in advance for all of your help I have been following this Forum for a long time.

Current Scores (FICO Score 8) Equifax: 598 Transunion: 657 Experian: 633

Credit One Bank (All Three)

Open Date : 04/2018

Credit Limit: $400

Commenitybank/Wayfair

Open Date: 04/2018

Limit: $3,700

Comenitybank/Victoria secrets

Open Date: 04/2018

Limit: $250

Synchronybank/ CareCredit

Open Date: 03/2018

Limit $7,000

Capital One Bank (Quicksilver)

Open Date: 03/2018

Limit: $300

Capital One Bank (Quicksilver 1)

Open Date: 06/2018

Limit: $300

First Progress (Platnium)

Open Date: 03/2017

Limit: $200

Synchronybank/Walmart

Open Date: 07/2018

Limit: $400

Bank of America ( Cash Reward Platinum Plus Mastercard) (99/500)

Open Date: 07/2018

Limit: $500

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad accounts as of 7/11/2018

University of Phoenix Charge off

Reported only on (Equifax stated 7/10/2018 they must dispute for date of first delinquency then will remove if same as Experian reported) and (Experian: Experian stated yesterday 7/10/2018 that it will be removed from credit within 30 days due to age)

Open Date: 08/2011

Last Activity: 10/2011

Balance: $4,619

First Premier

Reported only on Transunion and Experian.

Balance: $442

Limit: 300

( Sent the following email 7/10/18)

"

Thank you so much everyone if you read this far I apprecaite everyones input.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All baddies almost gone but one please help.

For your protection I would advise that you remove your full name, DOB, and last four of social from your post. Of the three baddies listed which is the one your having difficulty with the sprint collections?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

TheCollector1,

Thank you so much for catching that I made an error when I copied and pasted the email and spaced on removing my personal information.

In regards to the baddies I am not sure if the First Premier will yield a removal however based on another post that i read through them wanting my updated address is a good sign that they are going to remove that account. Regarding The University of Phoenix account I am crossing my fingers that Equifax removes this one they get the DOFD from the creditor which will hopefully lead to deletion. I have no idea where to start on the Sprint(Convergent Outsourcing Collection) I do not have the full $1,000 to pay them and i am fearful that if I settle they will report only as paid and not delete the tradeline. Thanks again for your help.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO the sprint collection isnt going anywhere at the moment so my advice if your not needing optimal scoring for an application at the moment is if possible set aside money every month as if you were paying back this debt until you have enough to request a PFD. This collection is fairly new so it will affect your score the longest and should be tackled with a debt verification letter and PFD letter when you have the funds to do so. Having the collection deleted vs settled and reporting points wise is worth the repayment.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the Advice, I'm actually looking to purchase a new Honda next month my current car a Fiat 500 has proven unreliable and the warranty expires Aug,28th which is the reason for getting rid of it. Do you see any possibility of them accepting a PFD with an amount less than the full amount? This collection has come and gone from my report and is quite a bit older than what is being shown on credit, however I'm not sure how they can legally change the dates around. Thank you again for your advice and taking the time to reply to me.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The DOFD shouldn't change however the date last reported can change as collections are bought and sold among CA. I dont have any experience with deletion with settlement however someone on her may have and I'm sure they will chime in if that's the case.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please share the contact information you used for First Premier? I’ve been trying ones I’ve seen on other post, however I have not received any responses.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.