cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All paid off, now how can I get it DELETED. PLEASE help me.

tag
Over-The-Top

All paid off, now how can I get it DELETED. PLEASE help me.

Hi,

I'm not sure if GW letters would be best to send for my issues mentioned below or should they be disputed via credit bureus.  I'm thinking due to Corona, companies may not be fully staffed and not respond within 30 days and I'd have these deleted. After a bad divorce, I have several items on my report that I have not settled or paid off yet, but I've addressed these accounts below and hope that I can get them removed from my report.

BOA credit card was paid in full  2 years ago via wage garnishment. Status, 'paid, closed, written off'.

I had a lease with Toyata, balace is at $0 but would love to have this deleted since I have several 30/60 day late payments reported. Account closed in 2017.

I had a Amex gold card (charge card) that I'm almost done paying off via Sheriff. Status 'account charged off/written off'

These three companies are being reported on my credit report - no third parties, just the companies directly. Any advise on how to get these removed from my report is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: All paid off, now how can I get it DELETED. PLEASE help me.

Welcome @Over-The-Top 

Well unfortunately none of them are known to do GW adjustments. You can try. But dont get your hopes up. You chances are maybe 0.01% to get anything from those 3 companies. Wish I had better news. If you can pay off AMEX. They may let you back in with the Optima card. But its by invitation olnly.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-... 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.