Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All records are clean!!!!

tag
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: All records are clean!!!!

Congrats! Still waiting on my last medical to show as paid. My report isn't clean clean but I'm debt-free on my report finally, so still feels good! Now I just have to stay healthy & out of the hospital lol.

Message 11 of 16
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE: I just registered for Credit Check Total and noticed that my EQ score is 758!!!!!  The EX and TU scores are the exact same as MyFico.  Could it be that MyFico has not updated it yet?  If so, that would make me very happy!!!!!  The scores on this website are true Fico scores correct?  Thanks!

Yes those are true FICO scores. THe issue is that MyFICO simply has not seen a trigger for that particular bureau yet. It will update eventually.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, I know you are feeling a sense of acomphlishment.. Good job

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would make more sense since the scores would have less variance. Any idea on what the maximum point is for getting the best interest rate on a mortgage?  That is, what is the ideal for getting the best interest rate?

Message 15 of 16
jamie123
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That would make more sense since the scores would have less variance. Any idea on what the maximum point is for getting the best interest rate on a mortgage?  That is, what is the ideal for getting the best interest rate?

To get the best interest rate on a mortgage you need your FICO Mortgage Score to be 760+. They only use your middle score to determine this so the score they use is whichever of the EQ, TU or EX mortgage scores is the middle score at the time they pull the score for the mortgage app. They throw out the high score and low score and just use the middle score.

You are positioned really well right now for a mortgage next year. You have a great credit card line up and some student loans for installment history. Don't add any more new credit until your mortgage app and don't pay off your student loans in the next year and you will be golden. Just make sure that you pay all your bills on time and your scores will climb.

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.