Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ally GW?

tag
radfam
Frequent Contributor

Ally GW?

Has anyone had recent success on goodwill with Ally on a paid and closed account?  One 30d late in May 2021 when autodraft that was literally always On changed itself to Off.  Got the 30d ding, became aware of what happened, and immediately rectified it.  We went back and forth with Ally and they would never remove the late notation, even after verbally saying to my spouse that they would.  Now that we no longer have an open account with Ally, we cannot log in to see about sending a secured message.  Snail mail is the only option for goodwill letters, as far as I can tell.  I have not yet found a CEO email or executive office email of any sort to address this.  

Fico 8 as of 03/09/2023:

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ally GW?

@radfam wrote:

Has anyone had recent success on goodwill with Ally on a paid and closed account?  One 30d late in May 2021 when autodraft that was literally always On changed itself to Off.  Got the 30d ding, became aware of what happened, and immediately rectified it.  We went back and forth with Ally and they would never remove the late notation, even after verbally saying to my spouse that they would.  Now that we no longer have an open account with Ally, we cannot log in to see about sending a secured message.  Snail mail is the only option for goodwill letters, as far as I can tell.  I have not yet found a CEO email or executive office email of any sort to address this.  

ceoemail.com has the email address you are after. Select US/Canada companies

Message 2 of 3
IamWesty12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ally GW?

@radfam wrote:

@RAD speaking from my OWN experiences twice, I have not had any luck with Ally and my 30 day lates.  The last late is dated January 2020 and they won't budge.  I have sent GW letters via postal service as well as email directly to a bunch of execs there including the ceo.  No go.  Hope your results vary from mine!  Rooting for you!

Starting Score: 461
Current Score: 689
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.