Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost 100 points since September

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Almost 100 points since September

When i started rebuilding last September my experian fico score was 620. As of last friday its 713 after months of diligence.  I just wanted to share my excitement.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Almost 100 points since September

Congrats !!! I totally understand your excitement. Job well done.
Message 2 of 9
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats on your success

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.. Very nice!!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm especially proud since I initially planned to use the services of a credit repair agency.  I rethought that plan and used the money to pay off credit cards.  I'm having a heck of a time trying to get my only collection (medical) removed but I still have lots of stamps left! 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm especially proud since I initially planned to use the services of a credit repair agency.  I rethought that plan and used the money to pay off credit cards.  I'm having a heck of a time trying to get my only collection (medical) removed but I still have lots of stamps left! 

that's awesome, congrats!! Good for you, I have been under the impression that credit repair agencies don't do much more than you could do for yourself for a lot cheaper

Message 6 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great job!

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 7 of 9
keepwhattime
Valued Member

Congratulations!!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratz! this is awesome! you should feel so proud!

I'm in the same spot like you, thanks for this forum I boosted my score by close to 100 points (from low 600s to low 700s) so I know exaclty how you feel.

I went from a point where lenders won't touch me to a place where I can actually apply for credit, which is awesome.

Huge Kudos!! and enjoy that pride! you deserve it!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.