Did you mean: 

Alright where to begin?

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Alright where to begin?

@Anonymous wrote:

No usage except to feed them, and for the cards I have a question, do I need to use each card and pay it off completely before statement cut? Do I leave them open and untouched except one ? How does that work exactly? Leave them open. Alternate 1 card each month for a tank of gas or a trip to the grovcery store. Let it report and then PIF. Then you stay at AZEO and they get used so they wont close them for non-use.

Yes the settlement payment is very low, so it’ll take like 1.5 years to fully be done. And they aren’t reporting except the closed LoanMe account. So I will take my time on it, unless you suggest I pay more and close it faster. Once the cards are paid off. Send more to get the LoanMe settlement paid faster.

Yes no more co-signing for me ever lol. Great! Definitely budgeting myself from here on out and climb out of this hole. As far as tackling 2 more payments for the 2 repo’s I don’t think so to be totally honest, NISSAN is past SOL and Chrysler will be in October. And they will hit the 7 year mark in 2 and 3 years. Because I assume I would need to get these paid down BEFORE the 7 year mark for it to matter? Or am I totally off base.

So both Charge offs will be past the SOL in your state?

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

AZEO, is the alternating cards at PIF while leaving one around 8% correct?

And yes 4 years here in California. And just to be 100%, SOL is 4 years from the DofD correct? Ie. first missed payment?
Looks like both the cars I co-signed they paid for a little then just fully stopped. I was unaware at the time :/
Message 12 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
AZEO, is the alternating cards at PIF while leaving one around 8% correct? Yes.

And yes 4 years here in California. And just to be 100%, SOL is 4 years from the DofD correct? Ie. first missed payment? Yes
Looks like both the cars I co-signed they paid for a little then just fully stopped. I was unaware at the time :/ Oh man you really got the shaft for a better term.

Once the last one passes in Oct. They cant sue you for the amount owed. Even if they sent it to collections. They cant sue and they have to fall off in the same time as the loan from the DoFD. Hopefully who ever you co-signed for they are on their tail end trying to collect. You'd be last resort since you co-signed. Bring on Oct. They'll still hurt until the 7 yrs is up

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I hope so.. 2 more months and I am safe from it.. Now the question is what to do with them if I can't pay? 

Let it pass with time and focus on AZEO?

Message 14 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Yep!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are awesome! 

I also just realized I have to squeeze in payments for that collection account from SEARS as well. I might get rid of that first since the balance is lower and is reporting as collections? 

Or is a account in Collection a whole different beast?

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.