cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Also if you have four late payments removed...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also if you have four late payments removed...

I have 11 late payments on my credit report, and know for certain that four are coming off sometime this month via salliemae. How much of a jump can I expect, on average from something like this? I was just hoping for an estimate. I have three collections, one of which they say will be removed, so that leaves two left. I am under 600 because I have limited credit as I am a student. So I am at 567. What kind of increase can I expect to see. I also requested the others removed as they are student loan payments, during the time I was in school, so they should've been deferred. They are through another company, so the process with them is slower. Hope to hear from ya!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Also if you have four late payments removed...

How severe and how recent? Are the other lates on the same account?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner, I just chcked when I got up this morning. Four late payments removed. Two recent, two a couple years ago. Keep in mind I have limited credit as I am a student. Also other accounts, half are recent (last year) and half also a couple years ago. They're from deferring student loans. They reported it as late, but the next month changed to inschool deferment status. They were all supposed to be inschool deferred, but some mix up caused them to report it as late. they are student loans so some are gov some are private for small and bigger amounts. Which is why so many are late. They were all deferred together, so they were reported late together.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Considered different accounts 001,002, etc as they were sub gov loans and then private for each semester, so though they are all for student loans, they look like separate accounts.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Single, 30 day lates have almost no effect after 2 years.

The more recent and the more severe they are, the more points you can expect to gain from them.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.